Thursday, Oct. 1, Catalyte CEO Jacob Hsu will join other talent transformation and workforce development experts as part of the ASU-GSV summit panel “Talent Hidden in Plain Sight: Identifying Great Talent in Unexpected Places.” The conversation will focus on the supply-demand imbalance of workers for jobs and working adults without a traditional four-year degree. Entrepreneurs both social and commercial describe how we can identify and train talent in underserved communities to fill the millions of open jobs around the nation.
Due to the unprecedented nature of the now virtual summit, this session is open to the public for free. Register here to attend. The session will include 20 minutes for open audience Q&A.
Joining Jacob will be:
- Moderator Rob Urstein: Lecturer in Management at Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Jerelyn Rodriguez: Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Knowledge House Fellowship Inc.
- Molly Elgin-Cossart: Chief Impact Officer at Merit America
- Eli Bildner: Co-Founder & Co-Executive Director of Rivet School
- Frank Britt: CEO of Penn Foster